"It’s not often that there’s a groundbreaking new ingredient that is a real contender to lead skincare. I'm so excited about NAD+."
"I love the one-two punch I get by addressing aging and longevity both internally and externally."
"I've noticed a huge difference in my skin. The retinol is powerful stuff, and I'm getting so many compliments that I look brighter and more luminous."
"The scientists who worked on these formula are literally at the top of their fields at the most esteemed institutions including Harvard and Yale. The formulas are incredibly innovative, from the ingredients to the delivery system to the dosage."
"The products work as a system to address aging and inflammation in time-released, 12 hour cycles that work with your natural circadian rhythm. It's such a thoughtful, thorough approach."
- Stephen Kennedy Smith is an innovator in healthcare and neuroscience who founded Aramore when he realized the skin was the best indicator of overall health and longevity.
- Dr. Sarina B. Elmariah is a board-certified dermatologist and neuroscientist who led the team in formulating a comprehensive system.
- Dr. Anna Mandinova is a stem cell scientist at Harvard who discovered how energy metabolism regulates stem-cell networks in the skin.
- Diana Saville is a molecular biologist at UC Berkeley and Aramore’s Head of Research, contributing her expertise on brain health.
- Dr. Brad Pentelute, a chemistry professor at MIT, created a proprietary peptide delivery system for optimal results.
We’ll get back to you asap!